Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Movie Review:Wreck It Ralph

A Movie Review:Wreck It Ralph
By Andrew

      This movie is about Ralph and his game.  The game Wreck It Ralph is where Ralph wrecks something and Felix fixes it (with his golden hammer) but Ralph, who is not appreciated, wants to become a hero and win a medal.  So he goes into a game called Hero's Duty, then accidentally goes into another game called Sugar Rush and meets a girl named Vanellope that wants to become a racer.
     This is a great family fun movie I watched this once with my Grandma and Grandpa I hope to see this again with my family I rate this 5 out of 5 video games!
 Cast List:
John  C. Reilly: Ralph 
Jack McBrayer: Felix 
Sarah Silverman: Vanellope
Alan Tudyk: King Candy
Stefanie Scott from A.N.T. Farm is a: Moppet Girl
Rich Moore: Sour Bill/Zangief and director

No comments:

Post a Comment