Saturday, December 1, 2012

Where Are We?

Where Are We?

       A man and his wife were driving their RV across the country and were nearing a town called Kissimmee.  They noted the strange spelling and tried to figure out how to pronounce it: KISS-i-ME, kiss-I-me, kiss-i-ME.  They grew more and more confused as they drove into town.  Because they were hungry, they pulled into a restaurant to get something to eat.  At the counter, the man said to the server: "My wife and I can't figure out how to pronounce the name of this place.  Will you tell me where we are and say it very slowly so that I can understand?" 

The server looked at him and said: "Buuurrrgerrr Kiiiinnnng."

Thanks to Matthew for contributing this joke from his book--
Jokelopedia The Biggest, Best, Silliest, Dumbest Joke Book Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment